Crunchy Chicken Salad
Perfectly simple for lunch, this recipes makes one serving that's packed with protein. Make the salad ahead of time and you have a quick, satisfying meal!
- 5 ounces pulled chicken (http://www.runfitmke.com/runfit-nutrition-blog/2017/1/16/crock-pot-kalua-style-pork)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonaisse
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- Lettuce leaves (red leaf works well)
- Combine all ingredients except for lettuce.
- Serve on lettuce leaves
355 calories, 35g protein, 17g fat, 14g carbohydrates