One-Pan Pork Chop and Peach Saute
This is a protein-packed, brightly-flavored dish that is perfect for a summer weeknight. It is as quick as it is beautiful, requires just a short list of ingredients and comes together in one pan.
Makes 4 Servings; 421 calories per serving; 31 grams protein; 8 grams carbohydrate; 25 grams fat.
- 4 (6-ounce) center-cut pork chops, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced shallot
- 2 tsps Thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup low salt chicken broth
- 2 tsps honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add the pork chops and cook about 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In the same pan, add shallots, thyme and peaches and cook for about 2 minutes before adding in wine. Stir the mixture together, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in broth and honey and bring back to a boil until the mixture reduces, about 2 more minutes. Remove from heat before stirring in butter.
- Plate each pork chop with 1/4 of the sauce and peach mixture.