No-Bake Brownie Bites
No matter what program you follow - Keto, Paleo, Raw, Whole 30, Vegetarian, etc., there is definitely a place for sweet treats in every healthy diet. These brownie bites won't disappoint when you feel the need for a little decadence. To make them even more appealing, they are also great for a boost of energy before a hard run or workout.
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup pitted medjoule dates
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, blend walnuts until finely ground.
- Add the dates, vanilla, and cocoa powder and mix well until everything is combined. With the blender still running at low speed, add a few drops of water at a time until the mixture becomes smooth and sticks together.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl. Using the palm of your hands, form small round balls. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.