This recipe is fast and versatile! Substitute pears with other fruits such as peaches or apples play with the flavors. By using a microwave instead of an oven, you'll have a warm treat right when you want it.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 Bosc pear, halved and cored
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup vanilla skyr or greek yogurt
- Place pears on a microwave safe plate, cut side up, and dust with cinnamon.
- Microwave for 60 seconds. Pierce halves with a fork to determine doneness and then microwave an additional 30 seconds at a time until the fruit is soft and hot.
- Top each pear with a tablespoon of chopped walnuts and then drizzle with honey.
- Serve each slice with a 1/4 cup of skyr or yogurt.